|Family Lifetime Membership
Become a member today!
As a member of CleftPALS Vic, you will:
- Lifetime Membership Includes: All lifetime family memberships, will receive ‘Oscar’ our soft plush teddy mascot.
- All Annual and Lifetime Memberships Benefits include: Discounted tickets at CleftPALS events. You will also be financial assisting our non for profit organisation with the continual costs involved of providing a feeding and equipment hotline, bursary awards and events.
- Have the opportunity to attend meetings and social events. Annual General Meetings are held regularly at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne, or the Monash Childrens Hospital, Clayton.
Professionals talk about topics relevant to clefts – in the past we’ve had plastic surgeons, orthodontists, speech therapists, ear nose & throat (ENT) specialists.
Refreshments are provided and you will have the chance to talk to other families. Swap experiences and pick up advice to help you manage your child’s condition.
Remember, the sharing helps.
- Have access to assistance, guidance and advice from a Contact Parent on the day-to-day management of children with cleft conditions, including feeding, surgeries, and emotional issues.
- Be actively helping CleftPALS, which is a volunteer organisation, to:
- support the welfare of children with cleft conditions
- lobby for improvements to the Medicare cleft scheme, and
- help families who need someone to share their experiences.