CleftPALS is a volunteer organisation. Most of us are parents of cleft kids, or cleft affected adults. Many of us have never been involved with a volunteer group before and find the experience of helping other families hugely rewarding. Want to help us? Here’s how.
This is the single most effective thing you can do to enable CleftPALS to continue helping others. Being a member gives you lots of support such as newsletters, discounts on feeding equipment, and access to other parents. Even better, it helps other families too.
Click the button above for more information.
Got a bit of time? We can always use people.
Click the button above to get some ideas how you can help!
If you’re a health professional, have a background in events, marketing or graphic/web design, are a teacher or youth worker, or have any other skills relevant to our kind of organisation, we’d love to hear from you. Please get in contact with your ideas!
As a volunteer group, we constantly fundraise to give back to the cleft affected community. Here are some ideas:
- Help us run a CleftPALS event to raise funds and bring families together
- Host a morning tea fundraiser at your work. Ask people to bring in cakes and snacks, and then donate a gold coin to attend. If you can use brochures to hand out let us know
- Carry a Ritchie’s keyring to support CleftPALS in the Ritchie’s supermarket Community Benefits programme
- Organise a sausage sizzle in support of CleftPALS at your local supermarket or hardware shop
- Ask an organisation or school you’re involved in to get people fundraising for CleftPALS
- Do a walk, run or sporting event and ask friends to sponsor you for CleftPALS
There are several ways to donate.
- Make a donation through our online store, where 100% of the proceeds remain with CleftPALS.
- CleftPALS are registered with Everyday Hero
- If you or a friend is running an event such as Run Melbourne or any other Everyday Hero event, choose CleftPALS to be your recipient!
- Do you have access to good or services that we can use for fundraising, in gift hampers or as raffle prizes?
- Examples include toys, books, non-perishable foods, gift items, a voucher for a restaurant meal or a weekend away, and much more.
If you have any questions about getting involved or financial questions please contact us on email@example.com.
CleftPALS relies on people just like you. Can you help?